Monday, June 7, 2010

First Rex Sox game of 2010

LET'S GO RED SOX'S...(Spring 2010)
Our family I'm mean all of us just not Jeff anymore have become big Rex Soxs fans! Nathan has got the sport fever! I catch him up watching sports center in the morning.
We go to every game when they play in Baltimore or D.C.
There is something really fun about watching Major League Baseball game. This is a pre-season opener game. The Sox's came down to D.C. to play the Nationals. We had a great time!




The ride to the Nationals Stadium might be one of the kids favorite part along with all the hot dogs and candy!!!






2 comments:

Morgan said...

Yeah for updating the blog! And even though the ball parks won't be as close as before, we are totally up for driving to San Fran or Denver to watch the Sox!

Simply White said...

Yeah! I love all of the new posts. I've been thinking of you guys alot. We miss you! You must be off to Utah soon.