Monday, February 15, 2010

SNOW FUN!!!

Snow Fun in Washington D.C.
Our Nations Capital has been covered in a beautiful blanket of snow. We here at the Poulsen home have loved every bit of it. The children have been home with me having much fun. We have enjoyed snuggling on the couch and playing games, baking yummy food (Nathan choice was Lemon Bars from his Great Grandama Grace!) I really have enjoyed having no schedule, and just being with my kids. I love them so much and enjoy there company. I'm a lucky mom to have such amazing kids!





They had so much fun sleding down a driveway on dustpans!







SO MUCH SNOW!-AWESOME




Nathan, Isabel and Annie
(Isabel is our neighbor and best friend)




Start of the snowfall






2 comments:

Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

Wow a lot of snow! Love to see what you have been up to!

Dan and Jen said...

Dan and I were looking at blogs the other night and he clicked on yours. I was so excited to see an update!!! You have been doing some fun things. And that snow? That is crazy! I love the pic of you, Jeff and grandma. Very cute! We love you guys and miss you.