Thursday, February 18, 2010

Part 2 of our Winter Trip to Utah 2010

Part 2 of our Fun Winter Trip to Utah...

Amazing aunt Jen...this momma is awesome 5 little children who are happy, clean home,organized and a great attitude!
Jen and Annie at the Jane and Abby's party
Abby and Jane turn 1-You made it!!!

Happy Birthday cake!


Aunt Judi, Dave and Nathan at the Party



YUMMY DINNER!



Cute Cousins...





My Grandma Ione...
She is one of my favorite people. She taught me many wonderful things, she is a wonderful friend and support. She always did everything for her grand kids. Grandpa's been gone a year and she is adjusting to life OK. She misses him everyday.




Sledding at the Farm...
My girl is amazing, she would go down this super hill going at least 10 miles an hour. She wanted to go over and over again.
YOU GO GIRL!!!


"Huch"-Rory and Courtney's dog

Snow days are fun days

Nick and Auntie A

THE FARM...beautiful



Nick could sit on a snowmobile all day as could his dad Travis


Glasses Off-Ready set go....AHHHHHHMy Mom ready to go down the crazy steep hill. I could not believe she did it!
Way to go mom!

Love you mom

Annie and Auntie Courtney
Nathan and Uncle Rory


Annie was so possessive of the snow tube. She would not share. She went down this steep hill all day long.

Nathan got pretty good at driving this little snow scoot!


Annie and Mom up at Alta. She was not so sure she was going to like skiing. But she got the hang of it and liked it. She did really well.
ALTA Skiing...
Nathan trying hard


Pizza-french fries!!!

They were so excited to get up on the mountain to ski!
We had a great trip to the good old state of Utah.
Thanks to everyone who made our trip so wonderful.

















































6 comments:

Elise said...

seeing is believing. NICE UPDATE!!!

Morgan said...

I just looked through the whole blog...love it. It was so fun to see how your kids have changed these past few years...especially starting with that picture of Annie at the beach and ending with the picture of her playing in the snow. I want to squeeze her cheeks!

P.S. Thanks again for dinner...we are always barging in and hanging out with you guys!

The Marx Family said...

Yea, new posts!! I'm so excitied to see new pictures and updates of your darling family.

Simply White said...

I was so excited to see these fun pictures! Your kids are so cute and it looks like you guys had such a great time in Utah. Lots of adventure and fun in the snow. And DC, wow! I can't believe how much snow was at your house. Keep updating. I love it!!

Becky said...

Yay, you're blogging again!

Kao said...

What? New posts? Hurray!! What cute kids you have. Looks like you guys had a fun trip in UT. I'm sure everyone is excited to have you close by again. We're so happy for your new job and move. Wish we were closer! Miss you guys.