Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Little Lady Turns Two!
April 7, 2008
Annie is a love and we are so excited to celebrate two years with her. She is a blessing from heaven. Her brother Nathan loves having her here with him. They are good friends and really love to play with each other. She does have a scream that could break ear drums but a smile that warms hearts!



Getting ready for her dog party!

Annie is in love with dogs. We dog walk a beautiful lab named Hannah most days. This is Annie's favorite part of the day. Even when she gets knocked down by her tail! So we had to have a dog party for her this year! We played doggie doggie where is your bone and find the dog footprints.




So Yummy - Dog Cake!




You've had a birthday shout hooray! We want to sing to you today. One year old-and happier too! Happy Birthday to Annie!



A dog cake made with love from mom and dad!






Celebrating with a special friend Abby!

I think Nathan was more excited than Annie!


We were so blessed to have 2 very special families at Annie's birthday. Cousins Dan and Jen Herzog and the Richards family! We love you and miss you! Thank you for sharing this special day with us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE WE LOVE YOU!










6 comments:

Simply White said...

Yeah you finally posted! I love the pictures and even more I love the memories. We really miss those days at your house. Keep posting. I want to see some more recent pictures! love you guys

Kao said...

It's so fun to see updates on your blog. I agree with Lindsay, I want to see some more recent pictures! Miss you guys!

Afton McFee said...

Love your changes to your blog... so cute! we miss you guys, I think I have to brag that I have the cutest nephew and niece in the world!!!

The Nielsen Family said...

Wow A, you are so creative and fun. I LOVE the dog cake. So adorable. Your kids just get cuter everytime I see them.

[alisar] said...

Wow she's a cutie. She still looks like her dad to me.
Glad you guys are doing well. I can't believe we live this close and haven't scheduled a meet. We should do that!

Kao said...

Still waiting for an update! :)