"On our Way to the National Kite Flying Festival"
Spring 2008
Each year there is a Kite Flying festival on the National Mall. We have made this a family tradition. We take a kite down and and try to make it fly. I must say I am married to one the the best kite flyer's around. He can get any kite up-in. My mom bought him a 3-d pirate ship kite last year. It is so cool to watch him get that up in the waves of air!
Nathan did a great job flying his kite flying his dragon kite.
3 comments:
Kite flying is such a fun thing that I don't even ever think about doing. I remember up in Spokane we tried to fly a kite because Nathan really wanted to. There wasn't really much wind though so Jeff ended up running behind Nathan, holding the kite up. Totally classic!
Kite flying festival--What a fun thing to do with your family!
Julia took gymnastics this summer. She and James are both doing a session starting next week.
What a GREAT family tradition. That looks like so much fun. Maybe someday we can come out and join you. We also have LOVED our jogger/bike trailer. We've gotten so much use out of ours. Worth every penny for sure. You guys heading out Oregon way anytime soon? We just moved into our house and would love to have visitors!!!!
Post a Comment