Saturday, February 16, 2008

Christmas at the Poulsen's 2007

All I want for Christmas is a green garbage truck...


Our first school Christmas present. He made us proud parents!








All Annie wants for Christmas is a baby...





Oh, the excitment of Christmas morning...


All the children sleeping while mom and dad looked at the amazing Christmas spread...









Christmas Eve we went up the see the lights at the Washington D.C temple. A very beautiful display as usual.







Our Christams Eve family walk. We have a nature trail down our street. Arlington has beautiful little nature centers and trails all around. We are lucky to live in such a beautiful neighborhood.











Mom loves her kids...







Santas cookies...



Our tradition of decorating gingerbread homes...
It was our best house yet...











Nathan's Preschool Holiday party. Little sister wishes she could stay everyday.














What a cute Santa...Do you recognize him?


















Christmas is coming. So exciting!

















The ward Christmas Party...


















Nathan performed front and center for all to hear him ring the bells for the ward Christmas party. We defiently have a star performer in the family. He did not get this from his mom or dad!















Practicing for the Ward Christmas program. Two very cute trumpet players.




















Our first and only snowfall of the year. We sure did enjoy it.


















8 comments:

Elise said...

yay yay yay! I can't believe how different Annie looks even in 3 months. Your house and neighborhood are beautiful! I think about you everyday!!! See you in June : ) I hope...

Lainie said...

OK, can I just say "CUTE family!!!" Thanks for the update. We went private with our blog, so I sent you an invite! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Becky said...

Oh, I guess I'll check Adrienne's blog...there's always a slight possibility that she's posted something new....NO WAY! An update!!

SUCH cute pictures!! I can't wait to show James all these pictures of Nathan. I love the one with him and Jeff playing their trumpets together. You look great! Your hair is a lot longer--I like it! Your house looks really nice, and I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas. Miss you!

[alisar] said...

Wow! Your kids look so big! And you look so small (I know you've lost weight :)
Thanks for the awesome update. We love hearing what our DC friends are up to.

Kao said...

Cute kids! They've gotten so big. Looking at your pictures reminds me of when we were still in VA. We sure do miss you guys.

The Nielsen Family said...

A few of my favorites of this post:

1. Nathan's great expressions.
2. Nathan and Jeff playing their trumpets together, priceless.
3. The picture with you and Nathan and Annie.

THanks for the new post, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Dan and Jen said...

Cute pictures you guys! Cute kids, cute parents, cute house, cute neighborhood. It looks like you had a fun, fun Christmas. We can't wait to see you and your little family. love you guys.

Melanie said...

Your kids look so big! You guys all look great! And I'm jealous of your beautiful surroundings!